Friday 4 October 2013

Lot of gigs and festivals and reviews -a busy few months !


 Well the summer is very nearly over, the weather is certainly telling me so as the rain is splashing on my windows ! ... Its been a fantastic few months, lots of gigs , festivals and even a new band and duo !
I've updated my blog title picture too . The picture was taken at the Beacons Festival I played at in the summer . I love the photos which Ian Pickles took of me - and i even got a nice little review on the QPO magazine ( its about half way down) http://www.qromag.com/reviews/concert_reviews/beacons-festival-2013-day-one-recap/

and some fab photos of me in the Beacons gallery .here.
http://www.qromag.com/concert_gallery/?g2_itemId=590168

I had a great time at the festival watching the other bands including my good buddy Miss Ellie Coast who has a heavenly voice  and who likes to jump in and busk with me sometimes ( although we do time to lark around busking ,  singing for our own amusement really  !)

I did quite a few festivals this summer and one blogger did a lovely blog post  of me playing The Aire Do Festival - which was infact in a Castle !  So heres his blog post and thank you  Mr Singleton , so glad you enjoyed it ! You can read it HERE .

One bit of exciting news is that I am playing The Cockpit in Leeds on the 10th October (2013) I will be supporting the fabulous Ben Montague . Ben had BBC radio 2 's album or the week a few weeks ago - so im chuffed to bits to be one of his support acts . I shall be performing with a full band and I shall even be doing one  song with my baritone ukulele ! oh yes !!
 If you fancy coming to the gig , please facebook / or email me for tickets - it should be a fantastic night !
and if you do .. Please come and say hello !



https://www.facebook.com/pages/Georgette-Hilton/102655493187909#!/pages/Georgette-Hilton/102655493187909 Georgette Hilton singer / songwriter ...

2 comments:

  1. Hi George, sorry I missed your message about the gig in Leeds. I haven't been posting recently and haven't been checking for comments etc. Hope the gig went OK for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you were really busy over the summer...Have you ever thought of playing down South?

    ReplyDelete