Saturday 4 February 2012

Interview with Mark O'Brian - Journalist ! and some release news !!



 Well its all go in the world of Georgie ! last week i had my interview with Mark O'Brian, a freelance Journalist who is doing a story of the Leeds United songs. It was so cold that day that i had to get my vintage fur out !

we had a good chat about it over a soft drink - yep no alcohol ! ... well it was lunch time !
I think this picture was taken as i was talking about my late Grandad Ronnie Hilton .


See soft drinks !! 

 I dont know what newspaper this is going to be in - it may be online im not sure , i don't think its a football paper though.


A big thank you to Jack Barker  also for once again taking the photographs !


If you havent checked  me out on facebook yet , heres my page !
 http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Georgette-Hilton/102655493187909

No comments:

Post a Comment